WBWE Asia presents an innovation for the development of future exhibitions
Business cannot stop, that’s why the WBWE Asia launches its latest innovation: VIRTUAL WINE EXHIBITION (VWE)
It is an on-line trading system by which wineries can establish direct contact with buyers through a technological system of virtual communication including HD screen
It is the way to guarantee that the wineries and producers could maintain your stand at the fair without having to move from your country of origin
How does Virtual Wine Exhibition work?
- The wineries send their wines to China via a security system. The samples are received, taken care of and transferred to the fair by the WBWE staff team providing a full guarantee in terms of optimum care and top logistics.
- The samples will be displayed at the fair in the standard way: including the promotional support of a stand, the image, logo and staff at the winery’s disposal.
- The meetings will be carried out at the winery’s stand where Chinese professionals will be able to taste the winery’s wine with every guarantee; these professionals will be assisted by the staff representing the winery and by an English/Chinese translation service and, most importantly, they will be able to resolve any queries and close deals with the winery managers via means of Virtual Wine Exhibition, our technology-based communication system.
- The fair assures the attendance of professionals from China: buyers, supermarket purchasing managers, consultants from major chains, managers of the leading distribution companies in Asia, the media, etc.
- All these professionals will receive information about the participating wineries in advance.
Like this, the winery managers will be able to do business from their offices or their place of origin, whilst virtually attending the fair with the same trading warranty as if they were in China.
Right now it is too soon to be certain that the fairs of the future will follow this route, yet we cannot afford to run the risk of stopping exports while we wait to see what unfolds.
China needs to purchase more wine than ever. This is the moment to give the Virtual Wine Exhibition a chance.